We welcome well behaved dogs; in fact we have 2 small ones of our own (Dave & George). There are some rules that apply. Please let us know what type of dog you are thinking of bringing as some rooms will not be suitable for larger dogs.
Before you travel:
- Please bring a mat to put your dog's bowls on.
- Please bring dog bowls.
- Please bring a bed or blanket for your dog to sleep on.
- Ensure your dog is free of ticks and fleas.
- Confirm that your dogs is not aggressive to adults, children or other dogs.
While you are here:
- Advise us immediately if your dog is aggressive to other dogs or humans.
- Please respect other guests and DO NOT let your dog wander round the house unattended / off lead, especially during breakfast times.
- When using the garden, DO NOT let your dog toilet, on the flower beds. In addition, the garden is not a toilet area. We would kindly request that you take your dog out for a walk as constant toileting in such a small area is damaging to our garden. We are happy for you to let your dog off the lead in the garden, but NOT during breakfast, time as often they come into the kitchen and dining room if the doors are open.
- Do not let your dog onto the bedding or the furniture (in the house or your room).
- There are many restaurants that allow dogs (please ask us if you are not sure which ones) so please do not leave dogs in your room unattended.
- If your dog messes in the house, you will be charged for the cost of professional cleaning.
- You will be expected to clear your dog mess from the garden.
- Dogs are not allowed in the main dining room, however, you can bring your dog down to breakfast and eat in the conservatory.
- If you use the guest fridge to store dog food, it must be in a clean sealed container.
- Please feed your dog/keep your dog bowls on a mat or in the bathroom.
- Do not feed your dog from the breakfast buffet (i.e. croissants / cereals).